See below for our most recent seminar. The seminars are streamed live to our YouTube channel and then archived. Refreshments are served for those in attendance. All lectures, unless otherwise noted, are held in the Shelby Auditorium on the Dauphin Island Sea Lab campus.
- Friday, February 28, 12 p.m. - Adrienne Starks, STREAM Innovations, A Career in STEM: From Ph.D. to CEO (Host: Dr. Jeff Krause)
- Friday, March 6, 12 p.m. - Brian Matherne, Louisiana State University (Host: Elizabeth Hieb)
- Tuesday, March 17, 4 p.m. - Alex Hearn, Shark and fisheries research in the Galapagos Islands (USA Faculty Club) (Host: Dr. Sean Powers)
- Friday, March 27, 12 p.m. - Dr. Brad Gemmell (Host: Graduate Students)
- Friday, April 3, 12 p.m. - Dr. Dara Orbach, TAMU-CC (Host: Matt Hodanbosi)
- Friday, April 24, 12 p.m. - Dr. Brian Dzwonkowski, USA-DISL, Hurricanes and heat waves: Compounding connections between extreme hazards in the coastal ocean
- Friday, May 1, 12 p.m. - Dr. Katherine Hendry, University of Bristol (Host: Rebecca Pickering, Dr. Jeff Krause)