See below for our most recent seminar. The seminars are streamed live to our YouTube channel and then archived. Refreshments are served for those in attendance. All lectures, unless otherwise noted, are held in the Shelby Auditorium on the Dauphin Island Sea Lab campus.
- Friday, March 29, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. -- Chris Esposito, The Water Institute (Host: Brian Dzwonkowski)
- Friday, April 5, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. -- Merritt McCall, Ed Kim, Kim Peter
- Friday, April 12, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. -- Ilka (Candy) Feller, Smithsonian, Mangroves & Climate Change: …an interdisciplinary effort to understand the past, present, and future limits to mangrove distribution (Host: Ron Baker)
- Friday, April 18, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. -- Kelly Correia, Cy Clemo, Mai Fung
- Friday, April 26, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. -- Dr. Marc Weissburg, Georgia Tech (Host: Lee Smee)